By providing quality commercial wheelchair lifts from industry-leading manufacturers, Living Free Home aims at improving your accessibility in commercial building – schools, offices, churches or any other. We offer Bruno’s Unenclosed Commercial VPL lift.
Innovative Mobility Solutions
The unenclosed vertical platform lift is an affordable, ADA-compliant space saving solution. It comes with weather-protected controls for indoor or outdoor applications.
Made in the USA, the device comes with a two year warranty on major components and one year on parts.
- Provides access up to 60″
- 750 lb (340 kg) lifting capacity
- Automatic self-lowering folding ramp
- Bottom platform safety panel
- Top/bottom limit switches; upper/lower final limit safety switches
- 42″ (1067 mm) high, solid, side platform walls
- 36″ x 48″ (914 mm x 1219 mm) non-skid platform
- Power system: models VPL-3353B, 3375B: 1/2 hp DC motor
- Cold weather package recommended if operating in temps below 20oF (-7oC)
- “Stay-dry” platform canopy
- Several platform sizes and configurations
- Paddle controls on the platform
- Paddle landing controls
- Flush mount doors with interlock
- Power assisted door/gate operator
- ADA compliant telephone kit
- Platform gate
Unenclosed (No Hoistway)
Other advanced features of the device include reliable, quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor with continuous charge battery operation, emergency stop and audio/visual alarm and keyed, constant pressure platform controls.
Our certified technical experts can set up your vertical platform lifts with minimal structural modification of your building. At your request, we also offer a Free Accessibility Analysis.
Why Choose LFH?
- 11 years in business
- Insured and certified
- Licensed and accredited
- Full time service technicians
- In house installers and no subs
- Free shipping
- Low price guarantee
- Free estimates
Call 888-545-4846 to learn more about our Unenclosed Commercial VPL or any other accessibility solutions we offer.