Terms and Conditions
Please read and understand our terms and conditions of sale:
These terms and conditions apply to the purchase of any and all products sold by Living Free Home .com (Seller) by ordering the product you are bound to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
These terms and conditions of sale are accepted by the customer whether placing an order by telephone, via the internet, fax, mail or in person in our stores.
- The agreement documents cannot be altered supplemented, or amended by the use of any other documents, unless agreed upon in writing by both parties the seller and the buyer in writing. Addendums or purchase order terms will not be considered as part of our agreement.
- Payment terms: Payment is expected upon completion of order; payment must be made at the time of purchase. Freight charges may be added to the buyers invoice upon completion of sale and prior to shipment. At the time of sale freight terms may be estimated on modular ramps, final freight invoices from the carriers will take precedence over estimated freight.
- Shipping and handling charges are separate additional charges unless otherwise noted at the time of the sale. All shipping charges are non-refundable. Shipping times are determined by the carrier. We pledge to process and ship your order in an expeditious manner.
- The buyer is responsible for inspecting the shipment promptly. Any damages or short shipments must be noted and signed for on the carrier’s bill of lading. Freight damage must be reported within 24 hours. Failure to report any damages or short shipments within 24 hours will result in the seller being held harmless of any claims.
- Return policy: You may return items to Living Free Home within 15 days of purchase with the exception of Modular Ramps. Buyer is responsible for freight charges (both ways) and re- stocking fees. Please call us at 866-808-8896 for a return authorization number.
- Warranty, This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your product for 1 year from the date of purchase. Seller’s responsibility is limited to repair and replacement only. All express implied warranties for the product, including but not limited to any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose are limited in time to the term of the limited warranty period reflected on your invoice. No warranties whether express or implied will apply after the limited warranty period has expired.
- Liabilities, We assume no liabilities arising from the use, misuse, or improper operation of any products purchased from us. We shall not be responsible for any amount other than that of the original purchase price of the product in question. In no event shall the Seller be liable for special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including, without limitation, damage to other property caused by any defect in this product, inconvenience, loss of goodwill, lost profits or revenue, loss of use of this product, cost of substitute, products or modifications, downtime costs other equipment costs or claims of any party dealing with purchaser for such damages, resulting from the use of this product, or any other legal theory.
- Cancellations. Once your order has been processed we are not able to accept cancellations. If your order is on back order or has not been shipped we will gladly accommodate you. If your item is a special order and is in transit we will not be able to stop the shipment. To request to cancel an order call us at 866-808-8896.
- Our catalog assortment and product selection is subject to change. We reserve the right to add, delete, or change product selection at any time. All pricing is subject to change at any time. Once an order is processed there is no pricing adjustment.
- Dispute Resolution and Arbitration: We will attempt to resolve any claim or dispute against the seller, its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates arising out of or relating to this agreement, through face to face negotiation with persons fully authorized to resolve the dispute or through mediation utilizing a mutually agreeable mediator, rather than through litigation. If the parties are not able to resolve the dispute through negotiation or mediation within a reasonable time after written notice from one party to the other that a dispute exists, the dispute will be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with applicable laws in the county of Morris, State of New Jersey. Each part y will bear its own cost of any legal representation, discovery, or research required to complete arbitration. The arbitrators shall render their award in writing and will include the findings of fact and conclusion of law upon which their award is based. Judgment upon the arbitration award may be entered by any court of competent jurisdiction. The existence or results of any negotiation, mediation or arbitration will be treated as confidential.
- You may return new items sold by Living Free Home. Com within 15 days for a refund, minus shipping and re-stocking charges. If the item had free shipping we will deduct the actual cost of shipping from your refund. Items in original not damaged packaging only are accepted. The customer is responsible for freight charges related to the return. Call us at our toll free number 866-808-8896 to initiate the return process.
Non-returnable items. Certain items are deemed not returnable.
- Items of a hygienic use such as bath benches, commodes, transfer benches.
- Custom order items such as Modular Ramps.
- Damaged or abused items.