By providing quality ramp systems from industry-leading manufacturers, Living Free Home makes your life easier. Living Free Home offers a full line of wheelchair ramp models – aluminum series, steel series, and wooden series, manufactured by National Ramp.
Durable and Economical Solution for Your Accessibility Needs
Steel series are a durable, yet economical solution for wheelchair and scooter accessibility. Our steel ramps come with an array of features – making them a leading choice for many customers. All components are coated with a durable powder-coated finish, which is far more hard-wearing than painted steel ramps.
Installation is quick and easy – we can install in hours, not days.
Steel Wheelchair Ramp Features
- Available in Tuxedo Black color that compliments any exterior finish
- Textured finish for slip resistance
- 800 lb. weight capacity
- Modular design to allow virtually any configuration
- ADA-compliant 36″ width
- Unique welded cone-mounted hand rail design
- Galvanized silver handrails
- No puddles – rain and melting snow can pass right through
- Code-compliant mesh design – allows natural drainage, yet is small enough to prevent small objects from passing through
- Extra aluminum parts are included, eliminating high-maintenance issues