At Living Free Home, a leading provider of premium accessibility solutions, we offer quality multifold ramps that are easy to carry and store. We supply the WCR Series (600-800 lb capacity) ramps that are easy-to-handle and can be separated into two pieces for easy carrying folds. This ramp has been tested at a 3x safety factor and can accommodate wheelchairs and scooters with various wheel configurations. Custom widths are also available.
- Closure strap locks ramp panels together
- Lightweight, easy-to-handle and set up
- Durable welded construction
- Safety guide indicates if ramp is on a safe slope
- Full platform provides excellent stability
- Anti-slip, high traction surface
- Safety DVD and steel security pins included
|Item Number||Length||Width||Folded Size||Weight||Capacity*|
|WCR530||5′||30″||32 1/4″ x 16″ x 9″||30 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|WCR630||6′||30″||38 1/4″ x 16″ x 9″||35 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|WCR730||7′||30″||44 1/4″ x 16″ x 9″||39 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|WCR830||8′||30″||50 3/4″ x 16″ x 9 1/2″||52 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|WC1030||10′||30″||62 3/4″ x 16″ x 9 1/2″||63 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|WC1230||12′||30″||74 3/4″ x 16″ x 9 1/2″||73 lbs.||600 lbs.|
Maximum Ramp Capacity
- 400 lbs. (one axle)
- 800 lbs. (two axles)
You can also benefit from our comprehensive ramp installation services.
To choose the right multifold ramp for your home or office, dial 888-545-4846.
5', 6', 7', 8', 10', 12'