Designed for doorways and raised landings, the EZ-ACCESS Rubber Threshold ramp can be used by itself or two combined to make entry and/or exit convenient and safe. Ramp simply sits against the doorsill (inside or outside) to provide a smooth ground to sill transition and is especially practical for sliding glass doors because it does not interfere with the door track. Made of 100% recycled tires, slip-resistant and designed for years of continued use. Its 2½” height can easily be trimmed for lower heights and narrower widths to fit any entrance or threshold. Standard width is 48” (for wider entrances, simply place 2 ramps side-by-side). Ideal for indoor and outdoor use and because the ramp is fully portable, it provides the ability to move it to another door or location if desired. Optional components are available to reach heights greater than 2½”.
When used in a vehicle, the CARGO WEDGE™ is the ideal solution when recessed cargo areas leave you in a rut. Without altering the vehicle, the CARGO WEDGE compensates for the difference between the rear door threshold and the lower-level cargo area, allowing mobility equipment to be loaded/unloaded with a smooth transition. The CARGO WEDGE, when used in conjunction with the Advantage Series® SUITCASE®, TRIFOLD®, or HITCHhiker™ Ramp, provides the perfect transport system for mobility access. Made in the USA.
Usable size -2½” x 24” x 48”
Ramp weight (lbs.) – 40
- Made entirely of recycled tires, the EZ-ACCESS Rubber Threshold ramp uses tires diverted from landfills and transformed into a clean and attractive entrance to your door
- Solid rubber material is durable, secure, and provides slip-resistance in all weather conditions
- Designed for years of continued use
- Can be easily trimmed for lower heights and widths to fit any entrance or threshold
- Fully portable! Can be moved to another door or location, if desired
- Ideal for residential and commercial applications
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Cost effective alternative to concrete and aluminum ramps
- Sets up in seconds and no tools are required. Simply place ramp against threshold or raised landing for immediate use. For added safety, the free standing ramp can be attached using provided screws
- Made in the USA
- 1-year limited warranty
- Optional pair of Rubber Risers can be combined with an additional Rubber Threshold Ramp to create a maximum height of 4¾”. Shipped in pairs (one pair measures 24” x 48” when placed side-by-side).