If your requirement for a ramp is temporary, then renting is the best option. Usually, rental ramps are beneficial for
- House guest with disabilities
- Rental properties
- Short- term rehabilitation
- Recovery after a surgery
- Special events such as graduations, weddings, elections or social gatherings
You can hire high quality DIY (Do It Yourself) modular handicap wheelchair ramp from a reliable mobility equipment company in New Jersey. DIY modular ramps enable you to set up a ramp on your own. The ramp kit consists of all parts and pieces and the installation guide offers you installation directions and planning tips, so that you can build a ramp ‘out of the box’. Made of durable, lightweight aluminum, these modular ramps will not rust, rot, or decay. They can be easily and quickly installed. Moreover, they can be removed after use without disturbing your property.
Benefits of Modular Ramps
- 100% maintenance free.
- Clean and modern appearance.
- Customized to suit your needs.
- Skid resistant surface protect from skipping and falling.
- Strong, affordable and efficient.
- Conveniently accommodates 800 pounds of weight.
- No formation of puddles.
- Installed in your commercial as well as residential settings.
DIY Modular Ramp Models
There are various models available and you can choose one that best fits your building:
- Straight ramp with or without platform
- Turn platform with ramp
- Turn ramps to existing landing
- Turn ramps to second platform
- Turn back layout
If you want to use a wheelchair ramp for 6 to 8 months, then opt for a rental ramp offered by a leading provider of home accessibility equipment. Reliable mobility device suppliers in New Jersey offer ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant DIY modular ramps for rent. Their certified technicians will evaluate your property to determine the suitable ramp rental solution. They can install your device within 24–48 hours from the time they visit your home. Once the installation is completed, you will be informed so that a final walkthrough can take place to ensure your satisfaction with solution. Furthermore, you can rent a modular ramp and then convert part of your rental costs towards the purchase price if you need the ramp for a longer period.