1. Can I rent a ramp for 6-8 months as I rehab?
Yes. With our Ramp Rental Program, patients that are involved in a temporary rehabilitation program can have the comfort and ease of ramp access in and out of their home.
2. Is the ramp installation process a lengthy one?
We can usually install the ramp within 24-48 hours from the time we visit your home – at no additional cost!
3. I am coming out of surgery and need a ramp for a certain period. Can you help me?
Of course! We need only a few days notice to have your ramp installed. Our customized solutions will help you get in and out of your home conveniently for therapy and follow-up doctor’s visits.
4. Will these temporary ramps disturb my property?
We offer affordable, efficient, and effective accessibility solutions that generally do not have any permanent impact on your property. One of our certified technicians will visit you at your home to personally measure for your accessibility product and evaluate your site, helping you to determine what type of ramp best suits your needs.
5. I’m not sure how long I’ll need the ramp, as I’m recovering from my surgery. Can I rent a ramp?
Yes, you can. Our rental plan is extremely flexible. You can start off by renting and if you need the ramp for a longer period, we allow you to convert part of your rental costs towards the purchase price.
6. What types of ramps are available for rent?
We rent modular ramps. Portable ramps are inexpensive and can be purchased. Renting a portable ramp is not an economical option.
All of our rental ramps meet ADA specifications. Our Free Home Accessibility Analysis will help you choose a ramp that better fits your needs.
7. How soon can you have my ramp installed?
Committed to providing quality customer service, we can turn your ramp rental request around in 24 hours, in case of emergency situations.
8. My relatives with special needs are visiting me. How can I make my home accessible for them?
For your house guest with disabilities, it is ideal to rent one of our modular ramps that are pre-configured with handrails and ready to install. Our custom wheelchair ramps are all wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair with extra space on either side for safety.