Improve access to your home by installing pressure-treated modular wood ramps. Pressure-treated wood is truly “wood for all seasons,” designed to last long and help protect against termite damage, rotting, and fungal decay. Its unique ability to fend off decay makes it ideal for use in residential and commercial projects.
Economical wood series is an ideal option for your existing wood decks and porches.
Easily installed by advanced do-it-yourself and professional installers!
Easy installation – installs in hours not days.
- Enhance your home with the all-natural beauty of kiln-dried premium pressure treated southern yellow pine.
- Can be painted or stained to match any deck or porch.
- Pressure treated wood meant to prevent rotting.
- Unique leg design to maximize structural integrity.
- ADA compliant 36” width.
Ramps are built to your length using the following sectional dimensions:
For Pressure Treated Wood sections are 2′, 3′, 5′, and 6′. Your ramp will also include a 16″ bottom transition plate which is calculated as part of the total ramp length. Due to the limitations of these sectional sizes, your ramp may be slightly longer or shorter depending on the sections configured.
You may add comments on the order form if you have limited space and must meet a certain dimension.
- If you order a 14′ ramp you will receive 2 ea. 6′ sections and a 16″ bottom and a 16″ bottom transition plate for a total of 13′, 6″.
- If you order a 20′ ramp you will receive 3 ea 6′ sections and a 16″ bottom transition plate for a total of 19′ – 6″.
- If you order a 24′ ramp you will receive 3 ea. 6′ sections and 1 ea. 5′ section and 16″ bottom transition plate for a total of 24′ – 6″.