Serving all of New Jersey, New York City, Boston, and the Philadelphia area, Living Free Home (LFH) offers open mesh coated steel ramps from the leading manufacturer National Ramps. This ADA-compliant DIY modular ramp model is designed to last longer than the warranty period.
All components of these ramps are coated with a durable powder-coated finish, making it far more hard-wearing than painted steel ramps. Its code-compliant mesh design allows natural drainage, but prevents small objects from passing through. Unique welded cone-mounted hand rail design is more rigid than standard side-bolted handrails.
- 800 lb. weight capacity
- Textured finish for slip resistance
- ADA-compliant 36″ width
- 3 year warranty against rust
- Easy to install in hours, not days
Ramps are built to your length using the following sectional dimensions:
For open mesh ramps the sections are 2′, 3′, 5′, and 6′. A 16″ bottom transition plate which is calculated as part of the total ramp length is part of your ramp. Due to the limitations of these section sizes, your ramp may be slightly shorter or longer depending on the sections configured.
You may add comments on the order form if you have limited space and must meet a certain dimension.
- If you order a 14′ ramp you will receive 2 ea. 6′ sections and a 16″ bottom transition plate for a total of 13′, 6″.
- If you order a 20′ ramp you will receive 3 ea 6′ sections and a 16″ bottom transition plate for a total of 19′ – 6″.
- If you order a 24′ ramp you will receive 3 ea. 6′ sections and 1 ea. 5′ section and 16″ bottom transition plate for a total of 24′ – 6″.
Why Choose LFH?
- 11 years in business
- Dedication to excellence
- Free accessibility analysis
- Ramp rental options
- Professional installation support
- Free shipping and low price guarantee
To discuss your accessibility needs and make the right choice of ramps, contact us at 888-545-4846.