If an elderly person or someone with limited mobility wants to enjoy the beauty of the garden, or sit in a deck chair and read books, or would like to relax in the patio or porch with their loved ones, then an exterior stairlift could be a good choice. These stair chair lifts are designed exclusively for your outdoor stairs. Installation is easy, especially when done by a professional stair lift dealer. This device can conveniently accommodate 350 to 440 pounds of weight. It comes with a weather proof cover to withstand even the harshest weather conditions.
Key Features of Exterior Stairlifts
- Affordable, safe and reliable.
- Automatic swivel seat that makes exit and entry safe.
- Retractable seat belt to ensure safety of passengers.
- Two 12V batteries that provide uninterrupted performance.
- Adjustable footrest; and rapid response safety sensors that stop the lift when it encounters an obstruction.
- Soft start/stop provides smooth ride from start to finish.
- Flip-up arms, seat, and footrest that create plenty of extra space on the steps.
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service.
- Generous size seat with multiple height adjustments.
- Two standard remote controls to call the lift upstairs and downstairs.
- Easily accessible key switch that allows you to disable the lift and prevent unauthorized use.
Exterior Stairlifts — Various Models to Choose from
- Handicare 1000 – Exterior – This versatile model fits perfectly on even the narrowest stairs.
- Bruno Elite Exterior – This durable device is built for straight staircases.
- Handicare 1000 – A stylish solution for narrow stairs.
- Bruno Elite Exterior Curved- This stairlift can be installed virtually on any curved stairway.It provides a smooth and safe ride.
- Handicare 2000 Exterior Curved- It is specially designed for your outside curved stairs.
- Handicare 1000XL/XXL- Ideal for narrow stairs,its heavy duty version (XL) is capable of accommodating weights up to 350 lbs; and its extra heavy duty version (XXL) accommodates up to 440 lbs.
You can buy exterior stairlifts in Philadelphia from a licensed and accredited dealer that offers stairlifts from top manufacturers. Their experienced and factory-trained technicians will help you choose the right product, and also ensure that your stair lift is safely and efficiently installed. A good dealer will also offer regular maintenance service to keep your stairlift in excellent working condition.