A full-service home care equipment company, Living Free Home offers straight and curved stair lift models from Handicare. A versatile stairlift system with the tightest track bends, Handicare 2000 is a curved stairlift designed and built to custom fit virtually any stairway.
Handicare 2000 Curved Stair Lifts – Reliable and Easy to Use
Handicare Double Rail system comes with a range of comfort and safety features, ensuring a safe and smooth ride. It offers you all the basic functions that you would expect plus the option to upgrade to a folding footplate and/or powered seat swivel.
- Powered or manual swivel function
- Comes with two remote controls as standard
- Safety sensors
- Seat – available in three variations to suit individual needs
- Smart seat
- Perch seat
- 2000 Simplicity
- Foldable unit
- Retractable seatbelt for added peace of mind. If you prefer, you can have an easy fasten Velcro seat belt
- Diagnostic display
- Power hinge rail at the bottom of the stairs
- Power swivel seat
- Power footrest
Weight capacity is 115kg (253lb), and this can be increased to 137kg (300lb) by having the heavy duty kit fitted on your stair lift. It is supplied with a powered hinged track if required.
Why Living Free Home?
- 11 years in business
- Insured and certified
- Licensed and accredited
- Fulltime service technicians
- In-house installers and no subs
- Free shipping and low price guarantee
- Free accessibility analysis
- Onsite price quote