If you have mobility problems and your home has a curved or spiral staircase with one or more turns, installing a curved stair lift would be the ideal solution. The device would improve your mobility and independence to a great extent by allowing you to move up and down the stairs in multistory buildings safely. Reliable dealers offer high quality stair chair lifts integrated with high-end features.
Top Models of Curved Stair Lifts
Let’s take a look at some of the most popular models of curved stair lifts in the market today:
- Bruno Elite Curved – The system can be installed on virtually all curved stairways. It can be mounted on either side of the staircase. Bruno’s Elite comes with a total weight capacity of 400 lbs and a generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights. Two 12-volt batteries (that can be continuously powered from any household outlet), allow the device to function even during power outages.
- Handicare 2000 – The stair lift comes with a powered hinge track and a load capacity of 115kg (253lb), which can be increased to 137kg (300lb). It has a wide range of safety features such as retractable seat belt, safety sensors, power swivel seat, diagnostic display and powered or manual swivel function. The lift comes with two remote controls as standard.
- Handicare Stairlifts (Handicare Freelift) – Handicare Stairlifts can accommodate a wide range of track configurations upstairs and downstairs. They are integrated with automatic hinged rail with safety system to avoid obstruction at the bottom of the stairs. The device can accommodate a maximum load capacity of 125 kg. Other features include: auto-fold footplate and auto-swivel seat, standard seat belt and LED diagnostic system in armrest. Handicare Stairlifts (HandicareFreelift) include 3 different models –
- Handicare Rembrandt – This stair chair lift is suitable for the inside of the stairs, normally the shorter wall or banister measurement and leaves plenty of space on staircase.
- Handicare Van Gogh – Featuring a compact design, this model is particularly designed for the outside of the stairs (normally the longer wall or banister measurement). It provides a safe and whisper-quiet ride up even the most complicated of staircases.
- Handicare Vermeer – Particularly suitable for multi-storey buildings and apartment block stairwells, this lift allows you to travel up to six or seven floors.
Partner with a Reliable Dealer
Choosing a reliable dealer is important for purchasing curved stair lifts in Boston. An accredited dealer would offer benefits such as professional installation and competitive pricing. In addition, buyers can expect effective post-sales support for maintenance and repair.