Commercial wheelchair lifts allow seniors and wheelchair users to access the different floors of commercial buildings easily and safely. In public buildings such as churches, offices, hospitals, malls, schools, libraries, care homes and so on, wheelchair lifts help resolve the challenges posed by stairways or elevated platforms. These accessibility devices are built to accommodate wheelchairs of varying sizes, and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Leading dealers in New Jersey like Living Free Home, offer a wide range of innovative wheelchair lift models equipped with various specifications and user-friendly features that ensure smooth and safe access in commercial buildings.These systems are integrated with several standard features such as:
- Automatic folding ramp
- Platform safety panel
- Top and bottom limit switches
- Non-skid platform
- Continuous charge battery operation
- Paddle landing control
- Weather-protected controls and switches (for outdoor models)
Commercial Wheelchair Lifts – Top Models
- Unenclosed Commercial VPL – Suitable for the indoors and outdoors, Bruno’s unenclosed commercial vertical platform lift (VPL) is ideal for installation in churches, schools and businesses. Featuring a total load capacity of 750lbs, this model provides access up to 60″. The device comes with quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor (with continuous charge battery operation) and is integrated with a variety of safety features such as emergency stop button, audio/visual alarm and keyed and constant pressure platform controls.
- 3-Gate Commercial VPL – This vertical platform lift from Brunoprovides a full barrier at the lower landing with no access under the lift for maximum safety. This 3-gate wheelchair lift comes with a fixed ramp option and bottom platform safety panel. The top landing gate includes call/send controls with key and mechanical interlock or electrical strike interlock (ESI).
- Enclosed Commercial VPL – Bruno’s enclosed commercial vertical platform lift is self-contained, lightweight and easy to install as no hoist-way/shaft-way construction needed.Blending attractive design and dependable performance, this device comes with a maximum load capacity of 750 lbs and provides access up to 14′. Safety features include emergency stop switch, audio/visual alarm, bottom platform safety panel and final limit safety switches.
While safety and dependability are hallmarks of all Bruno vertical platform lifts, purchase from a reliable dealer in New Jersey will ensure efficient installation and timely maintenance solutions.