In more than a quarter of a century since its founding in 1984, Bruno Independent Living Aids has grown to be a world leader. In the home accessibility industry, Bruno’s array of Stairlifts and Vertical Platform Lifts are the North American elite in style, quality and sales.
Specialized in providing a wide variety of accessibility solutions, Living Free Home offers comprehensive stairlifts from Bruno. Choose from the following products:
The Outdoor Elite is the leader among chair lifts for outside applications. An outdoor stair lift of this quality allows you to navigate the stairs outside your home with confidence and ease, any time of year.
- Offset swivel seat
- Direct drive motor/gear box
- Innovative weather-resistant cover system
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status
- Extended rail lengths
The Bruno Elan delivers safety, performance and ease-of-use at an economical price. Rack and pinion drive delivers a ride which is smooth and quiet, while a handsome rail hides all mechanical components.
- Two 12-volt batteries
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Standard swivel seat
- Continuous charge strips
- Generous seat size with multiple seat heights
The 3-gate (toe guard) lower enclosure system provides a full barrier at the lower landing with no access under the lift for maximum safety. This vertical platform lift is driven by a reliable, quiet ACME screw-driven DC motor with full-time battery operation for access even during power outages.
- Access up to 4ft
- Automatic folding ramp
- Top & bottom limit switches
- Power assisted door/gate operator
- ADA compliant telephone kit
Other Bruno Products We Offer
- Bruno Elite
- Bruno Elite Exterior Curved
- Bruno Enclosed Commercial VPL (right)
- Bruno Elite Curved
- Residential 12′ Lift
- Residential Garage Application
- Unenclosed Commercial VPL
- Electra-Ride Curved Elite Outdoor Model
For more information about the Bruno products we offer, contact us at 888-545-4846.