Stairs can pose major challenges in a residential setting, especially when there are mobility impaired and elderly family members. They find climbing and descending the stairs a tedious and risky task. This often makes them hesitant to go upstairs, and many people may have to shift their room to the lower floor, even against their will. This problem can be solved by installing a good stairlift.
A stairlift consists of a chair or lifting platform that is attached to a rail on the side of the staircase. The user can sit comfortably on the chair that moves up and down the stairs along the rail. Stairlifts for straight and curved staircases are available. It can be installed indoors as well as outdoors. You can purchase Bruno stair lifts from a reliable accessibility equipment company in New Jersey. These stair lifts are the best-selling stair lifts in the United States for the last 20 years.
Advantages of Bruno Stairlifts
- They offer a smooth, stable and quiet ride.
- Require less space.
- Affordable and easy to install.
- Can accommodate 300 – 400
- Offset swivel seat makes the entry and exit safer and easier for the user.
- Two 12-volt batteries provide uninterrupted performance even during power failure.
- Generous seat size with adjustable width armrests and multiple seat heights.
- Flip-up arms, seat, and footrest allow plenty of space on the stairs for other users.
- Safety sensors that automatically stop the stairlift when any obstruction is encountered.
- Retractable seatbelt to provide maximum protection to the users.
- Soft start/stop gives smooth ride from start to finish.
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service.
- Weather-resistant cover system for outdoor stair lifts enables the device to withstand even harsh climatic conditions.
Models of Bruno Stairlifts
- Bruno Elan – It is the most popular stairlift from Bruno. It is designed exclusively for straight indoor staircases.
- Bruno Elite – It is reliable, stylish and very attractive and can add beauty to any home decor thereby improving your lifestyle.
- Bruno Elite Curved CRE-2110 – These safe and durable stair chairlifts can be installed on either side of a curved staircase.
- Bruno Elite Exterior SRE 2010E – This straight rail stairlift lets you navigate the stairs outside your home.
- Bruno Elite Exterior Curved CRE-2110E – It is highly stable and can be attached on virtually any curved stairway. The two wireless call/send controls make installation simple and clean with no wires running along the wall.
If you are considering buying Bruno Stairlifts in New Jersey, find a licensed and accredited mobility equipment dealer that can supply straight, curved and exterior stairlifts manufactured by Bruno. Reliable stairlifts are manufactured by Handicare as well, which are also good options for your home. Reputable dealers provide professional installation without charging any additional cost. They take only as little as 48 hours for the installation of your stairlift. Moreover, their certified technicians ensure that your product is safe and properly fitted for your use.