Climbing stairs is a challenging task for people with mobility issues or those with age-related ailments like lack of balance and other coordination issues. Installing a stair lift is a practical solution to the problem. Stairlifts are designed to transport users over straight and curved staircases safely and comfortably. Reliable dealers in accessibility equipment based in New York offer Bruno stair lifts for both straight and curved stairs at competitive prices. These systems are easy to operate and offer a smooth, quiet ride.
Straight stair lifts from Bruno
With several advanced features, Bruno straight stair lifts set a new standard for style and performance. Standard features include –
- Elegant covered track
- Generous seat size
- Rack and pinion drive system
- Dual – braking system
- Wireless call/send controls
- Footrest and carriage safety sensors
- Self-locking worm gear
These systems come in two models:
- Bruno Elan – Featuring a 300 lb weight capacity, the Bruno Elan straight stair lift can be installed on either side of the stairway. Two wireless call/send controls make installation simple and clean with no wires running along the wall. A full-length charge strip allows unit to charge anywhere along the rail. Seat height can be adjusted, facilitating easy entry/exit at the top and bottom of the stairway.
- Bruno Elite – A perfect combination of form and function, the Elite sets a new standard for residential accessibility. With an ultra-compact design, the vertical straight rail installs to within 6” (152 mm) from the wall. The arms, seat and footrest flip up, creating plenty of space to walk up the stairs. The footrest and carriage safety sensors stop the device even if the slightest obstacle is detected on the way. Other standard features include – wireless call/send controls, onboard audio and visual diagnostics, two 12V batteries, 400 lb (181 kg) weight capacity, and self-locking worm gear.
Choose a Reliable Dealer
Leading suppliers of accessibility equipment offer Bruno straight stair lifts in New York. Buying your system from a reliable dealer will ensure professional installation support as well as dedicated maintenance services to ensure that your device performs efficiently all the time.