As the spring season begins and the weather warms up, people begin to get engage in more outdoor activities. However, accessing the outdoor stairs leading from the porch to the garden can be quite challenging for people with limited mobility. An exterior stair lift is a perfect solution to ease movement over outdoor stairs. Leading manufacturers of accessibility equipment offer durable Bruno Elite Exterior Stair lifts in New Jersey. These lifts can be installed on virtually any type of outdoor staircase and are designed to provide a safe and comfortable ride.
Features of the Bruno Elite Exterior stair chair lift –
- Swivel seat for easy entry and exit
- Self-locking worm gear
- Seat with multiple height adjustments
- Rack-and-pinion drive system
- Outdoor paint protects all steel surfaces
- Obstruction safety sensors and seat belt for enhanced safety
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest
Bruno Elite Exterior Stair Lift Models
- Bruno Elite Exterior Curved (CRE-2110E) – This exterior stairlift for curved stairs comes equipped with weather-protected features and ensures high-quality performance even in extreme temperatures. The arms, seat and footrest flip up, creating plenty of space for other people to walk up and down the stairs. Other features of the Bruno elite exterior curved stairlift include – offset swivel seat, obstruction sensors, hand-held remote controls and retractable seat belt.
- Bruno Elite Exterior Straight (SRE-2010E) – This model can be installed on either side of straight staircase. It comes with a weather-resistant cover system and this protection system is engaged by either of two, easy-to-use levers. The lift also features improved clamping and rail design. The footrest and carriage safety sensors instantly stop the unit when it encounters an obstruction on the stairs.
Installing a stair lift for outdoor stairs will help older adults and other people with mobility issues to enjoy spring. Reliable supplier of accessibility equipment who offer Bruno Elite Stair lifts in Boston also provide custom installation by factory trained professionals. They will provide excellent support for inspection and maintenance.