Bruno CRE-2110e Electra-Ride Curved Elite Outdoor Model
With 11 years of experience in providing quality accessibility solutions, Living Free Home offers diverse mobility equipment to help people with limited mobility as well as aged individuals. We offer Bruno Elite Exterior Curved lift that will help you enjoy the freedom of the great outdoors. Built to precisely follow the angles of your stairs, this CRE-2110e model provides a smooth and safe ride.
Ask us for a Free Home Accessibility Analysis!
Easy-to-Use Bruno Elite Outdoor Curved Stair Lift
Weather-resistant cover protects the unit from the elements when the stairlift is not in use. The device also comes with footrest/carriage safety sensors that stop the unit when any obstruction is encountered.
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Performance tested for 0°F-125°F (-15°C-52°C)
- Durable outdoor paint protects all steel surfaces
- Marine-grade vinyl padded seat and armrests
- Flip up arms, seat, and footrest create plenty of extra space on steps
- Obstruction safety sensors, seat belt ensure safety
- Two 12v batteries ensure dependable performance even in a power outage
- Soft start/stop gives smooth ride from start to finish
- Generous size seat with multiple height adjustments
- Onboard audio/visual diagnostics for easy service
- Offset swivel seat makes getting on/off safe and easy
- Seat Pad Size: 17.5” wide x 15”deep (445 mm wide x 381 mm deep)
- Armrests: adjustable to 21.75” (552 mm) between arms
- Footrest Size: 10” long x 9” wide (254 mm long x 229 mm wide)
The device’s weather-protected features ensure high-quality performance of your stair lift even in extreme temperatures. This exterior curved stair lift comes with a five year warranty for major components and two year warranty for parts.
The stair lift’s clever engineering features make them quick and easy to install. Our fully factory-trained and insured technicians offer professional installation services in as little as 48 hours from the time they visit your home – at no additional cost!
What Makes Us Unique
- Insured and certified
- Licensed and accredited
- Full-time service technicians
- In house installers and no subs
- Onsite price quote
- Free shipping
- Low price guarantee
With offices in New Jersey, Boston, and Philadelphia, Living Free Home offers sales and support services for a wide area of homes in the New York Metro market and beyond. Discuss your accessibility needs and safety concerns with us. Dial 888-545-4846, for more details about our Bruno Elite Exterior Curved stair lift.