Curved stairways need not be a concern any more with the branded curved stair lifts we offer at Living Free Home.
An accessibility solutions provider with 11 years of experience in the industry, we offer Bruno Elite Curved stairlift that is compatible with your stairway. This CRE-2110 lift can be mounted on either side of the staircase.
Dial 888-545-4846 to schedule a free appointment for a home evaluation visit.
Curved Stair Lifts to Enhance Accessibility
The device’s curved rail model offers a safe and durable design that installs on virtually all curved stairways.
- 400 lb weight capacity
- Direct drive motor/gear box
- An offset swivel seat
- Remarkable stable ride
- Visual diagnostics for instant unit status
- Generous seat size with adjustable width arm rests and multiple seat heights
Bruno Elite Curved Stairlifts
- Six different upholstery selections
- A power swivel seat
- A power folding footrest
- Mid park and charge station for staircases
- Larger footrest (length & width)
- Larger seat available
The lift can function even during power outages with its two 12-volt batteries that can be continuously powered from any household outlet. The optional top or bottom park position provides additional security when entering or exiting.
Our technicians are factory trained and offer professional installation services that meet all your safety and access needs, that too at no additional cost.
Why Choose LFH?
- Full-time service technicians
- Free shipping and low price guarantee
- Licensed and accredited
- Professional home evaluations
- In-house installers and no subs
Ask us for a Free Accessibility Analysis!
We personally deliver and install customized lift solutions anywhere in the tri-state, Boston, and Philadelphia areas. Feel free to visit us at one of our showrooms. You can also contact us at 888-545-4846 for more details about our Bruno Elite curved stair lift.