Living Free Home is a leading accessibility solutions provider, serving New Jersey, New York City, Boston, and Philadelphia. We offer quality stairlifts including Bruno Elan that delivers high safety, better performance and ease-of-use at a reasonable price.
Check out our Free Home Accessibility Analysis!
Comfortable Straight Stair Lift with Comprehensive Features
An ideal straight stairlift for today and tomorrow, Bruno Elan delivers a smooth and quiet ride. Simplicity in design makes the device much easier as well as less costly to install than other stair lifts.
Features and Specifications
- 300 lb weight capacity
- Continuous charge strips along the entire rail
- Direct drive motor/gear box – no belts for reduced maintenance
- Generous seat size with multiple seat heights
- An elegant covered track gives you a clean and attractive rail
- Two 12-volt batteries that provides dependable performance, even during outages
- The standard swivel seat makes it easy to exit
Its vertical, anodized rail can be installed within 5 inches (127 mm) from the wall. The arms, seat and footrest that flip up create plenty of space for family or guests to walk up and down the stairs.
Why Choose Living Free Home?
- Licensed and accredited
- Full time service technicians
- In house installers and no subs
- Free shipping and low price guarantee
Our skilled, certified technicians offer professional installation support in as little as 48 hours from the time we visit your home at no additional cost!
Would you like to know more about Bruno Elan or other stairlifts we offer? Contact us at 888-545-4846 and discuss your accessibility needs.
At LFH, we take pride in making life accessible for our customers. Speak with one of our professionals today to discuss your accessibility needs and safety concerns. All of our estimates are free. We personally deliver and install customized lift solutions anywhere in the tri-state, Boston, and Philadelphia areas. Feel free to visit us at one of our showrooms (see service areas to the right) where you can inspect our made-in-the-USA products firsthand. We’re just a phone call away.