Serving New Jersey, New York City, Boston, and the Philadelphia Area, Living Free Home is a leading provider of ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act)-compliant commercial vertical platform lifts (VPL). We offer Bruno 3-Gate Commercial VPL which is ideal to improve accessibility in churches, schools or businesses.
Benefit from our Free Accessibility Analysis!
Bruno’s Toe-guard Vertical Platform Lift
Made in America, this 3-Gate wheelchair lift provides a full barrier at the lower landing with no access under the lift for maximum safety. The device can access up to 53 inches with a quiet, smooth ACME screw-driven DC motor with continuous charge battery operation for performance even during power outages.
- 750 lb (340 kg) lifting capacity
- Weather-protected controls and powder-coated paint
- Keyed, constant pressure controls on platform; emergency stop switch and audio/visual alarm
- Bottom platform safety panel
- 42″ (1067 mm) high, solid, side platform walls
- Top/bottom limit switches; upper/lower final limit safety switches
- 36″ x 48″ (914 mm x 1219 mm) non-skid platform
- Fixed ramp
- Power system model VPL-3353B, 1/2 hp DC motor (includes 17AH batteries)
- Gold Warranty: Two years on major components; one year on parts
- Top landing gate includes call/send controls with key and mechanical interlock or electrical strike interlock (ESI)
- Cold weather package recommended if operating in temps below 20oF (-7oC)
- “Stay-dry” platform canopy
- Several platform sizes
- Paddle controls on the platform
- Paddle landing controls
- Flush mount doors with interlock
- Power-assisted door/gate operator
- ADA-compliant telephone kit
Our factory trained, experienced technicians offer professional installation services at no additional cost.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Licensed and accredited
- Full-time service technicians
- In-house installers and no subs
- Free shipping
- Low price guarantee
Dial 888-545-4846 to learn more about our Bruno 3-Gate Commercial VPL or any other wheelchair lifts we offer.