Find ramps and stair lifts that perfectly meet your requirements at Living Free Home. Our fully equipped showroom in Boston, MA has a wide collection of wheelchair ramps and stairlift models to make your home more accessible.
Our ramps are versatile and highly functional, and are designed to facilitate a number of different configurations. These are available in permanent and portable designs. We offer both straight and curved stairlifts tailored to suit your home.
Talk with an accessibility consultant in Boston, MA today!
Here Is Our Product Line
- Custom ramps
- Aluminum Series
- Steel Series
- Wood Series
- Portable ramps
- Aluminum & Rubber Threshold
- Solid Wheelchair
- Wheelchair ramps for Vans, SUV’s and Trucks
- Modular ramps
- Elite Exterior
- Elite Exterior Curved
- Elite Curved
- Elan Indoor
Get a Free Accessibility Analysis!
- Our Boston team is in Rockland Massachusetts and covers the Boston Metro Market, Cape Cod, Southeastern Massachusetts, and Worcester area. Our sales representative will work with you to choose the right equipment that will best meet your accessibility needs.
- We supply Bruno Stairlifts, the most recognized and highly rated by consumer reviews name in the industry.
- We offer ramps on a rental basis. We can design and configure modular residential and commercial ramps to meet your needs. Our residential models come in solid deck aluminum, open mesh aluminum, and open mesh steel.
What Makes Us Unique?
- Products from trustworthy manufacturers
- Licensed and accredited technicians
- We provide installation support – installation services in as little as 48 hours from the time we visit your home – at no additional cost!
- We offer free in-home estimates for your convenience
To see our product selection, visit our showroom located in 401 VFW Dr, Rockland, Massachusetts. Our showroom features operating examples of all of our products from multiple vendors.
Call us directly at our local Boston showroom 781-267-9901 or call our toll-free number 888-545-4846 to schedule a free appointment for a home evaluation visit.